Meet Father Christmas
- This event has passed.
This December Father Christmas is returning to his special festive Christmas Cabin!
Joining him is Mrs Christmas, his team of brilliant Elves and a sleigh load of pressies to create memories to last a life time.
Experience the magic of Father Christmas from Saturday 3rd December on selected days right up until Christmas Eve when Father Christmas will be heading off to deliver presents to children all over the world.
This magical experience sold out last year so make sure you book your time slot early to avoid disappointment.
The Meet Father Christmas Experience is a family or small group experience, maximum of 3 children in each timeslot with a maximum of 2 adults per timeslot. Additional children under 1 year of age may attend free of charge but will not get a gift. A maximum of 2 adults are free to visit Father Christmas however adults are subject to daytime farm entry fees. Adult farm entry fees are not applicable for dusk visits.
On the day bookings are subject to availability and not guaranteed!
School and Group Meet Father Christmas Visits available,
CLICK HERE for more info.
To check availability and make your booking call the team on 01883 742546
Terms and Conditions:
- The Meet Father Christmas Experience is a family or small group experience, maximum of 3 children in each timeslot with a maximum of 2 adults per timeslot. Additional children under 1 year of age may attend free of charge but will not get a gift.
- For families with more then 3 children please book your children into two adjacent timeslots to ensure you can all go in together ie for 2 adults and 4 children please book 1 adult and 2 children into timeslot 1 and 1 adult and 2 children into timeslot 2.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ at all times, children must not be left unaccompanied at any time.
- Adults unaccompanied by a child will not be permitted.
- Buggies are not permitted inside Father Christmas Cabin.
- The experience is wheelchair accessible, door widths 28″ wide
- Each child will be taken to the elves toy store where they can choose any one gift. Father Christmas is unable to give pre-purchased gifts.
- Godstone Farm reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated; you will be ejected from the site and no refund given.
- Please arrive on time, missed time slots will be re-booked subject to availability.
- Please see the pricing information for dates and prices.
- Daytime visits include your entry to the farm, Dusk visits are Father Christmas Visit only and do not include entry to the farm
- Adults are free to visit Father Christmas however will be subject to regular farm entry fee’s for daytime visits, there are no farm entry fees for Dusk visits as these take place after the farm has closed.
- Season Tickets must be in date and valid on the date of your experience.
- Should you not hold the relevant adult season tickets, you must purchase additional adult entry tickets
- Visitors with season ticket holder tickets without valid season tickets will be charged the relevant entry to the farm before being granted entry.
- Children with disabilities may bring a carer free of charge, your carer’s card or proof of disability must be presented along with your confirmation on arrival.
- Under 1’s are free when accompanying a full paying child. Parents wishing to visit Father Christmas with an under one without an older child will be asked to pay for a child aged 1-2 ticket, please note gifts will be suitable for children aged 1+
Booking and Confirmation:
- Bookings are taken in 5 minute time slots.
- Tickets and selected timeslot must be pre-booked prior to your visit.
- Pre-booking must be made online at www.godstonefarm.co.uk
- 10% off advance booking discounts do not apply to Father Christmas bookings.
- Bookings are subject to a 50p booking fee per ticket.
- Same day online bookings are not available.
- On the day bookings are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. On the day bookings are to be made in the gift shop
- Full payment will be taken at the time of booking.
- Your confirmation will be emailed to you within 48 hours of booking.
- Printed or electronic confirmations must be handed/shown to the till operator at the time of admission.
- Ticket dates are transferable subject to availability. Should alternate dates not be available refunds will not be given.
- Confirmation email addresses will be added to the Godstone Farm newsletter to receive news, promotions and information of other events and will not be passed onto third parties.
- In the event of snow, please check the website, facebook page or call 01883 742546. Refunds will only be given if the farm is inaccessible and closed to the public, should this be the case you will be contacted by a member of the team to arrange your refund on re-opening.
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable.