WIN a Bush Craft Adventure!
This May Half Term we are super excited to be bringing you not one, not two BUT THREE different Bush Craft Workshops to get involved in!!
- Firelighting – A hugely popular 30 minute workshop will have you lighting your campfire completely matchless, using firesteels and tinder.
- Camp Fire Cooking – A thoroughly enjoyable 30 minute workshop will have you getting stuck in mixing up bread dough and cooking over an open camp fire.
- Spoon Carving – An hour long session bursting with creativity learning to carve a spoon from a block of wood. During the course you will start carving then take your spoon home to carve away to your hearts content.
Would you like the chance to WIN a workshop experience for you and your little adventurer? Of course you would!!!
There are 5 chances to WIN starting Saturday 20th May over on the farms Facebook Page so keep your eyes peeled, get those fingers working and get your entries in!!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for one adult and one child for the Workshop specified. If you cannot make this date and time alternative dates and times may be available subject to availability, once the workshops are fully booked only the date shown on the competition post will apply.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries and posted as a comment. Winners will be asked to private message the farm to claim their prize.
- Workshop prizes also includes entry to the farm for one adult and one child.
- Additional people may be booked in separately to join you subject to availability, please note there is a maximum of 3 children per supervising, participating adult. All adults in attendance must be participating, there is no admittance to observe only.
- Winners need to arrive at the Bush Craft Check-in ten minutes before the time and will be asked to sign to agree the terms. Missed timeslots will not be rebooked.
- Please see full workshop terms and conditions available on the Bush Craft Workshops Events Page.