39 GLORIOUS YEARS EXPERIENCE!
39 years ago Godstone Farm opened its doors as an educational farm for school children and over the years has developed into the farm you see today.
With all these years behind us delivering fantastic learning experiences we are sure everyone including children, teachers and helpers will thoroughly enjoy their visit.
Our SEN visit programme includes:
- Picnic barn
- Self-guided visit
- One free adult per child
- Free parking and ample coach parking
- Free tractor ride
- Free bag of animal feed per child
- Free afternoon private animal holding session
- A picnic barn for lunch
Gift shop and Goody bags
If you would like your children to practice their numeracy skills we have a brilliant gift shop full of pocket money and Godstone Farm branded items. We would recommend you send your children in in small groups. Alternatively we can arrange for pre-made goody bags for you to take away with you. These can be made to a cost of your choice starting from £1.50 per bag.
Our Playbarn and Wiglet’s Play Village are available for you to use throughout the day at your leisure. Please go into these areas in small groups as members of the general public will also be using them.
- Coach Park
- Toilets & Hand washing
- Designated Picnic Barn for lunch
- First Aid
- Catering outlets
- Gift Shop
- Provisional Booking: To make your provisional booking please call the team on 01883 742546
- Confirm your booking: Send your completed booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation: You will be sent a confirmation, please check this carefully and let us know of any discrepancies.
- FREE Pre-visit Assessment: Call the team to let us know you are coming. Please note any children visiting with you during your pre-visit assessment will be asked to pay the regular admission fee.
Terms and conditions:
- Children are payable aged 1+, under 1's are free of charge.
- Children and adults with Annual Passes are not exempt from group admission fees and must be included in your total number of children.
- Siblings (excluding babies and under 1's) and additional adults attending are chargeable and must be included in your final numbers.
- Bookings must be booked in advance by calling 01883 742546.
- No deposit required. Full payment is to be made on arrival. Please call the team if you require an invoice prior to the day.
- Payment must be made in one lump sum in the gift shop. Individual payment is not available.
- You can take an invoice away with you, payment will be due two weeks after the date of the visit. If payment is not received in full within those two weeks an additional 10% charge will be added to your invoice.
- If you will not be arriving together we will also require an emailed group list. If no group list is supplied your guests will be required to wait at admissions until the whole group has arrived.
- Nursery group bookings include the hire of a picnic barn.
- Visits to the Playbarn may be timed at 30 minute sessions during busy periods and do not allow picnics.
- The picnic barn is allocated on the number of children attending. Adults and parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
Please send your completed booking form to email@example.com
You will receive a confirmation for your records.
CLICK HERE to download 2019 SEN booking form