Wiglet’s Christmas Adventure
At Godstone Farm this Christmas you can combine farmyard fun with a truly festive visit to see Father Christmas. Celebrate this wonderful time of the year with us, let little ones explore our scenic walkthrough with our friendly elves and take part in Christmas crafts before meeting the man himself! Watch small eyes light up as each child receives a marvellous present from our toyshop and then the adventures continue with decorating delicious gingerbread men and listening to our merry story time.
Visits to Father Christmas will be strictly by timed tickets and bookable only in advance.
2018 Wiglet’s Christmas Adventure FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
· The Meet Father Christmas Experience is a family or small group experience, maximum of 3 children in each timeslot with a maximum of 2 adults per child. Additional children under 1 year of age may attend free of charge but will not get a gift.
· Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ at all times, children must not be left unaccompanied at any time.
· Adults unaccompanied by a child will not be permitted.
· Buggies are not permitted inside Father Christmas Cabin.
· Each child will be taken to the Elves’ toy store where they can choose any one gift. Father Christmas is unable to give pre-purchased gifts.
· Godstone Farm reserves the right to refuse entry.
· Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated; you will be told to leave the site and no refund given.
· Please arrive on time, missed time slots will be re-booked subject to availability.
· Daytime visits include your entry to the farm, Dusk visits are Father Christmas Visit only and do not include entry to the farm.
· Annual pass must be in date and valid on the date of your experience.
· Should you not hold the relevant adult annual pass, you must purchase additional adult entry tickets.
· Visitors with annual pass holder tickets without valid annual pass will be charged the relevant entry to the farm before being granted entry.
· Children with disabilities may bring a carer free of charge, your carer’s card or proof of disability must be presented along with your confirmation on arrival.
· Under 1’s are free when accompanying a full paying child. Parents wishing to visit Father Christmas with a child aged under one, without an older child, will be asked to pay for a child aged 1-2 ticket, please note gifts will be suitable for children aged 1 plus.
Booking and Confirmation:
· Bookings are taken in 5 minute time slots.
· Selected timeslot must be pre-booked prior to your experience.
· Pre-booking must be made online at www.godstonefarm.co.uk.
· Same day online bookings are not available.
· On the day bookings are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. On the day bookings are to be made in the gift shop and we can advise over the telephone what availability there is.
· Full payment will be taken at the time of booking.
· Your confirmation will be emailed to you within 48 hours of booking.
· Printed or electronic confirmations must be handed/shown to the till operator at the time of admission.
· Ticket dates are transferable subject to availability. Should alternate dates not be available refunds will not be given.
· Confirmation email addresses will be added to the Godstone Farm newsletter to receive news, promotions and information of other events and will not be passed onto third parties.
· In the event of snow, please check the website, facebook page or call 01883 742546. Refunds will only be given if the farm is inaccessible and closed to the public, should this be the case you will be contacted by a member of the team to arrange your refund on re-opening.
· All tickets purchased are non-refundable.