The Big Farm Sleepover
- This event has passed.
It’s BIG on fun, but spaces are very limited so get in quick to part of this year’s coolest stay-cation.
As we celebrate our 40th birthday this year we’re packing in heaps of extra entertainment over the summer holidays, and now the additional option of overnight stays too.
For the nights of Friday 16th and Saturday 17th August we welcome campers for an all-inclusive 2 night package.
There’s plenty to keep the kids entertained and a chance for real quality family time. Embark on a treasure hunt, be part of after-hours animal encounters, get exclusive use of play areas and of course toast yummy marshmallows and make smores on our campfire.
Each morning wake up and shake up with us before a day on the farm, starting with collecting eggs for breakfast or getting festival ready with face paints.
*All bookings are for the complete 2 night stay, Godstone farm provide the pitch and parking for one car. Tent and all equipment to be provided by campers.
* All inclusive package includes pitch for 2 night stay, dinner for Friday and Saturday night, breakfast for Saturday and Sunday morning, all activities as per schedule on arrival, entry to the farm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
To book please call on 01883 742546.
Terms & Conditions:
- Total cost of the camping package is £49 per person. Children under 2 are free.
- The camping package is non-refundable.
- Occupation of the pitch is after 2pm but before 7pm Friday 16th August 2019.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on Sunday 18th August 2019. You can remain on site until the farm closes at 5.45pm.
- Pitches must be kept clean and tidy at all times. Rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided.
- Please keep noise to a minimum in the morning and late evenings. Please respect our neighbours and other campers and keep lights out at dark. Quiet time is from 10pm – 6am.
- BBQs & open fires are prohibited.
- One car per pitch is allowed on the camping site at any one time for loading or unloading purposes. Cars must be parked in the main car park for the duration of your stay, maximum speed limit 5mph.
- Please leave the toilet facilities clean and tidy after use.
- Showers are not provided.
- The campsite is a no smoking area. A designated smoking point will be provided.
- All equipment needed for camping including tent, bedding, towels etc must be campers own.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behaviour at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent when using the toilet facilities and taking part in all activities.
- Dogs are not allowed on site with the exception of guide & service dogs.
- Godstone Farm reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Godstone farm reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and Godstone Farm staff reserve the right to ask people to leave at any time.
- Attendees must be able to erect and take down their tents without assistance.
- Tents & equipment must not go over the individual laid out pitch area.
- Alcohol can be consumed on site but must be drunk responsibly. Anyone under the age of 18 found drinking will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- During your stay – 2 main meals with desserts & 2 breakfasts per person are included. Lunches and other food will need to be provided and will need to be purchased separately at our retail outlets or brought onsite on arrival.
- Soft drinks & hot drinks are provided at main meal times & breakfast times. All other drinks must be purchased from our retail outlets or brought onsite on arrival.
- Alcohol will be available to purchase at dinner time for people aged 18 and over.
- Godstone Farm reserve the right to ask for ID when selling alcohol.
- Godstone Farm accepts no responsibility to loss or damaged items during your stay.
- Please do not leave valuables in your tents unattended.
- All pitches are without electricity.
- Refrigeration facilities are not provided.
- Day guests are not permitted into the camping area.
- Camping guests must wear the wristbands provided at all times to allow access into the farm and camping area.
- Access to the farm after hours is limited to organised activity times only.
- Pitches are allocated on a first come first serve basis on arrival.
- Each pitch is responsible for their own care and wellbeing.