Getting the most from maternity leave!
Getting the most from maternity leave.
As the weather continues to improve, parents can breathe a sigh of relief that outdoor play can resume, and long may the summer last.
Here are Godstone Farm’s top tips for making the most out of your maternity leave, or entertaining your pre-schoolers before the rush of the summer holidays:
- Brand new for 2018, Wiglets Play Village is an interactive hub with role play, ball play and a dedicated baby area. Not just great for the odd rainy day but also dual aspect windows provide a lovely breeze on warmer days and children are out of the direct sun.
- Our huge Playbarn is in the shade for much of the day and remains quiet while farm-goers are outside on the farm trail, a perfect place to get some respite from the heat and enjoy a cold drink while the kids play safely.
- The Outdoor Play Area has a variety of obstacles to entertain the little ones with the shade of some trees or purpose-built picnic bench shelters.
- Who needs the beach? With three sandpits full of toys and equipment, why sit in queues to the coast, we also have all the facilities close by such as toilets, baby change, and refreshments.
- If you have older children too then take advantage of our 3 at 3 offer, coming in after school for just £3 each and play until 6pm!
- An annual pass is a really cost effective way to visit us again and again, there are options available starting from just £6.25 per month!
- With over 500 animals on the Farm and babies being born all year round it’s a great place to spend time with children making memories before they start school.