Rainy Day Fun For Kids This Easter!
Rainy Day Fun For Kids This Easter Holiday!
Rain rain go away come again another day… and another and another!
So it’s official, this Easter is set to be one of the wettest and coldest on record!
However parenting doesn’t stop for the rain and neither should your plans to enjoy a fun-packed Easter holidays with your children. Here are our top 5 tips for a ‘welly good’ time at Godstone Farm this Easter:
- Wiglet’s Play Village: Check out our brand new heated indoor play area, with five zones to explore, your children will be kept busy with Vets and Pets, Mini Tea Room, Construction Site, Giant Ball Play, and, for the smaller adventurers a baby soft play.
- Indoor Play Barn: Challenging fun for friends and siblings as they take on the twists and turns of our large soft play, with slides a plenty and a café for the grown ups what more could you want when its miserable outside.
- Our fur and feather babies: With new arrivals everyday this weather isn’t putting a dampener on our Easter Fun. Head to our indoor Animal Barns and our newly extended Animal Holding area to meet our gorgeous new arrivals.
- Dino Trail: Grab your wellies and puddle suits, it’s time to dance in the rain as you follow the dinosaur footprints around our Dino Trail.
- Feed The Fun: There is plenty to chose from to feed the troops – why not try our new authentic Italian pizzas in our Top Snack Shop or Ice Cream Shed .
Book online now and save £’s at https://godstonefarm.co.uk
And with our exclusive spring back offer, visit this Easter holidays and for an extra £6 p/p head back to Godstone Farm for another jam-packed day in the summer!
Every grey cloud has a silver lining this Easter!