Rainy Day Guarantee!
Visiting us this summer couldn’t be better with the guarantee of a FREE return trip should it rain!
Whilst we can make sure you have heaps of fun whatever the weather it’s worth knowing that we get disappointed too when the sun hasn’t got his hat on. We’ve got an action packed itinerary for the summer holidays and we want to ensure you have maximum enjoyment at Festival on the Farm.
At Godstone Farm we’re hoping for sandals not wellies but mud doesn’t matter with our rainy day guarantee*.
* Terms & Conditions apply as per below:
• Applicable to tickets purchased online or at the entrance on the day of your visit.
• It must rain constantly for one (1) hour or more during your summer holiday visit, to be eligible for a FREE return visit to Godstone Farm.
• FREE return visit must be claimed during the summer holidays (24th July – 3rd September 2018).
• For first visits made during period 27th August to 3rd September 2018 please contact us at email@example.com if you require an extension to your return ticket.
• Tickets/Receipt from your original visit must be presented at the entrance gate between the 24th July and 3rd September 2018 to claim your FREE return visit.
• Return visits will only be granted on a like for like basis, I.E. Adult for adult ticket.
• Weather conditions will be recorded by Godstone Farm and our decision is final.
• A full list of qualifying dates can be found at https://godstonefarm.co.uk/news/ please check your original visit date before planning a return trip.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• FREE return visit has no cash value.
• Should it rain on your FREE return visit, another visit will not be offered.
• Godstone Farm maintains the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time.
DATES ELIGIBLE: (See below for dates of original visit where you can now claim a FREE return)
Sunday 29th July
Monday 30th July
Thursday 9th August
Friday 10th August
Thursday 16th August
**Please bring your original receipt as proof of visit on one of the above days.