Please find below a list of the main reasons we store personal date.
- to provide you with information, products & services which you request;
- to maintain our accounts;
- for billing;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- to help make our website as current & useful to you as possible;
The disclosure of personal information, excluding the 3rd parties we work with, will not be given unless we are under duty by the law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to have your data removed from any marketing database.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at Godstone Farm LTD, Tilburstow Hill Road, Godstone, Surrey, RH9 8LX or firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Information
The privacy act gives you the right to access or change any information held about you, by contacting us. Please note that we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before changing or giving access to any information.