1. Your Commitment to use
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Godstone Farm Limited and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Godstone Farm Limited for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Godstone Farm Limited website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with out payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Godstone Farm Limited total liability for in contract, tort, (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution, or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The Limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Godstone Farm Limited will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation internet and communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of Use
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers.
- Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Godstone Farm Limited group booking, birthday party or Farmer Experience.
- No refunds are given once Godstone Farm Limited Digiticket has been purchased.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the Godstone Farm Limited Digiticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given on entry.
- All persons covered by the Godstone Farm Limited Digiticket must enter the attraction at the same time or have a copy of the online ticket when entering Godstone Farm Limited.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Godstone Farm Limited reserves the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the DigiTicket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the DigiTicket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will have to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers or discounts.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- If Senior Citizen tickets are purchase online, Godstone Farm Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of status.
- No Godstone Farm Limited DigiTickets may be resold.
- If the Godstone Farm Limited DigiTicket/Booking Reference Number is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
- Any queries should be put in writing to the Office Manager at Godstone Farm Limited, Tilburstow Hill Road, Godstone, Surrey, RH98LX.
- All email address used with this system will be added to our emailing system but never passed onto any other company or 3rd party.
- No dogs or pets are admitted except for fully registered assistance dogs in a harness. Godstone Farm reserve the right to ask for proof.
- Guests are reminded that for technical operational , weather or other reasons any attraction or facility may be altered, changed, closed, removed or otherwise unavailable without prior notice. Godstone Farm Limited reserves the rights to change programmes of attractions and facilities as neccessary.
Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
Child annual passes are available for children aged 1 and over.
Child aged 1-2 passes must be purchased at least 3 months before the child’s second birthday. Proof of birth date will be required at the time of collection.
Annual passes can only be purchased or renewed online.
All annual passes require a photo. Photos will be taken at the time of collection.
Annual passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Annual passes that are paid monthly will be charged for a minimum of 12 months. Pay monthly pass will then roll on until cancelled.
Adult annual passes can be used for any adult but must be purchased and used in conjunction with the named child and cannot be purchased separately. Adult annual passes can only be purchased for the same length of time as the child they are purchased in conjunction with. Adult passes are to be used when visiting with the child they have been purchased in conjunction with. Only the named applying adult may use the pass without the child present.
After School Annual Passes are valid weekdays after 3pm, weekends and school holidays as per the Godstone Farm advertised holiday activity dates. After school terms will apply up until the date of the farms advertised holiday dates, usual terms will apply thereafter. Exceptions may apply for inset days and polling days, please call in advance for information.
Passes for children with disabilities will include entrance for one free carer; proof of disability must be presented at the time of collection.
Childminder passes are valid for the named adult only and up to any three children per visit.
Each family will be issued with a credit card sized pass which must be presented on each visit. Failure to present a pass will result in a non-refundable entrance fee for that visit.
Only the named and photographed child may use the pass.
Annual passes must be presented and valid at the time of payment to claim discounts.
Annual passes must be in date on the date of the party/event to be entitled to a 10% discount.
Expired annual passes will be retained on the last day of use.
Lost annual passes will incur an admin fee of £2.50 per pass.
Opening dates and times are subject to change.
Lifetime guarantee price only applies when the annual pass is renewed before the expiry date.
Lifetime guarantee is only valid for the original purchased annual pass & the named person, if the type of pass needs to be changed then the life time guarantee is not valid.
Once the annual pass is purchased the name on the pass cannot be changed.
Annual pass holders are subject to additional fees when attending premium events.
Godstone farm reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
Godstone farm reserve the right to cancel an annual pass membership at any time.
Godstone farm reserve the right to refuse entry to an annual pass holder. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
Godstone farm reserve the right to close for events & maintenance without notice.
Car Park Voucher – Tilgate Park
£1.50 off is valid for admission for adults and children over 2.
Children between 1 and 2 years will be charged the normal rate (£3.60 in 2018).
Voucher expires 05/04/2019.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Voucher has no cash value.
Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.